- INFORMATION -
“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
Full DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
[engagements, fashion, family, couples, bloggers)
Please contact us for detailed information
Thank you for your interest in my work! I am based out of North Carolina (traveling to Germany and Connecticut regularly / 2-4 times a year).
desirePhotography is available worldwide. Wedding collections ideally start up from 8h for a complete story of your day. Packages include:
• Meeting in person or via skype or Zoom
• getting ready, ceremony, reception, couple photoshoot, documentary in-between shots, first dance, party
• 600 – 1000 edited photos (depending on booked collection)
• high resolution files, all images retouched
• password-protected online gallery
What you can add on: bridal session, rehearsal dinner coverage, pre- wedding session, after-wedding- session, Elopement Package. Ask for a personal offer fitted to your needs if you can´t find what you want. Please send an email to: email@example.com
1. Do you have a second shooter? As of right now, desirePhotography consists of Désirée as the main photographer. We will hire a talented second shooter or a photo assistant in the future. Follow us on our Socials to stay updated!
2. What is your attitude? Friendly, professional, warmhearted.
3. What is your wedding photography style? My style is a mix of photojournalism, editorial, portraits with a sense of fashion as well as love for details. I always try to capture feelings, emotions, moments full of happiness and pure love.
4. Where are you from? I am born and raised in Germany. One day, I met my soulmate. Today, we are living happily in our beautiful house in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
5. What are your travel fees when you travel long distance? I am happy to announce that I don’t charge travel fees for Germany and North Carolina. Travel fees may apply for weddings in South Carolina, Virginia, New England, New York or beyond. Please send me your exact wedding location! I am more than happy to send you a customized offer tailored for your destination wedding (all travel fees included - no extra hidden costs).
6. We´d love to meet you, but we don’t live in Germany or North Carolina! If email isn´t for you, I am happy to schedule a Skype or Zoom video meeting. It works fabulously!
7. Would you travel to our wedding in Hawai? Would you travel long distance to our wedding in another state then North Carolina? Would you travel to our wedding in Europe? I love to travel! Send me an email and tell me the location and date of your wedding. I will get back to you with a tailored offer. Nothing is impossible.
8. How long do we need to wait to see our photos? Within 3 weeks. 1-6 preview images will already be shared after your wedding. You can use them to share your love and happiness.
9. What equipment do you use? Professional high end digital Canon cameras and a wide range of top lenses.
10. How can we secure our date with you? If you want to secure a date with me, I would send you a contract. Your date is secured, once your contract is signed and the deposit is received.
11. Do you offer albums? Yes! A premium wedding album is included in our full day packages (8 hours and more) . I also I work with one of the best wedding album designers in America, who is amazing at what she does! All albums are of high quality.
12. Do you offer a photo booth? Not at this point in time but it may be added in the future. Please follow our Socials for updates or write us and ask!
13: Can we book other photography? Yes. You can add on to your package - please have a look at the list above under “information”
14. What is the online gallery? The online gallery is a private, password protected gallery. All your wedding pictures will show online after you have typed in your password. You can download all images, order prints from within this gallery or share pictures with your family and friends.
To find out more about my work please follow me on Instagram, Facebook or on my Blog. Connection is everything to me and I would LOVE to get to know you and your story.
Lots of Love,